HUBER NEEDLE AND PATCH FOR INFUSION CHAMBER
The Huber needle is used to connect to the subcutaneous infusion chamber (Polysite) for the purpose of injecting or infusing chemicals, fluids, etc. into patients.
- Multiple size options available (19G, 20G, and 22G; 15-35mm)
- Latex-free and DEHP-free needle construction
Polyfilm patch for secure fixation of the needle, preventing it from dislodging from the insertion site.
- Non-adhesive to the needle when removing it from the infusion chamber after injection/infusion
- Appropriate size for securely attaching the Huber needle in place
- Transparent, ensuring easy visibility of the Huber needle’s position connected to the infusion chamber.
Manufacturer: Perouse Medical (a member of Vygon SAS Company)
Made in: France